Arielle (or Ari).
Grand Valley State University.
Psychology major, sociology minor.
Nice to meet you. :)
Personal - My face - Music
- me watching the Olympics: oh wow, that was impressive!
- announcer: ANOTHER DISASTROUS MISTAKE!
The Art Institute from Adams el station
Reasons my cat, Halas, is the greatest:
- She kills all the spiders.
- When everyone is sitting at the dinner table, she knows she isn’t allowed on the table and balances on the top edge of a chair to be part of the fam.
- She has taught herself to use the toilet.
- She is loving the olympics. Luge is her new favorite sport.
- I wake up every day to find her as my little spoon.
- She is an excellent judge of character (as demonstrated by her disapproval and avoidance of all of Jenna’s friends except Emiliano).
- She follows me around the house like a dog, and loves me so much she even tries to shower with me most days.
"When I was 19, my girlfriend and I were going to study in Paris. Our boyfriends came to the docks to see us off. Right as we were getting on the ship, my friend’s boyfriend said to her: ‘If you go, I won’t wait for you.’ So she turned around and decided to stay. My fiance saw this and told me: ‘I won’t wait for you either.’
I said: ‘Don’t!’”